Hi All,

Yesterday i installed osso-xterm . I installed it successfully..
when i try to lauch it from the Extras Menu. It says loading "xterm" and after
a second the screen goes off (exits the xterm) with the following error at the
console.

maemo_af_desktop[4647]: We could not read lowmem page
stats.
execl: No such file or directory
execl: No such file or directory

this error is for the following reason i suppose

error is triggered by the hildon code (hn-wm-memory.c)
trying to open lowmem_allowed_pages and lowmem_used_pages in
/proc/sys/vm, which are not there.

i don't know wht exactly is missing in the xterm to launch it proerly..

if anyone has better solution or faced the same kind of issue plz let me know.

Regards,
Mateen Maldar