Hello,

________________________________

        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ext Xi Chen
        Sent: 24 April, 2007 13:11
        To: maemo-developers@maemo.org
        Subject: how to make install package for applications written in
python

        Hi,

        Could tell me how to make debian package for python
applications? I developed my application using python and not in
scratchbox environment... directly edit file and test it in real device.
Following the tutorial from maemo.org, I found command "dh_make" isn't
there in device...

Are you editing the file directly on the device then?

I think you can create the package on your Linux machine as it does not
include executable binary files, to my understanding it does not require
scratchbox, so I think you can run the dh_make on your PC without
scratchbox.

>From current sources, you could take some configuration package (which
does not include executable binary files) as an example and

do the same thing in your package.

Best Wishes,

Karoliina

http://www.karoliinasalminen.com/blog