Hi,

This is chetan.I am new to the maemo and i have developed one console based
programs of simple threads its works fine in linux and now i want to run same
program in maemo. So  i have installed osso-xterm package in scratchbox and got
the X terminal option in maemo's "Extras" menu.

Now whenever i click that  x terminal option .  its lauches the x terminal and
within a fraction it disappears. and the foolowing error shows on the screen.

maemo_af_desktop[4647]: We could not read lowmem page
stats.
execl: No such file or directory
execl: No such file or directory

I searched everywhere and try all possible solution but still i am not able to
sort out this problem.

so can anyone  help me to sort out this problem

chetan