Hi,

I tried to change debian devkit settings, but I still not working...
:( Any new suggestion? The error still the same: dns resolve the
repository.maemo.org but apt-get doesn't download the updates:

Err http://repository.maemo.org bora/free Packages
 404 Not Found [IP: 200.216.69.249 80]
Ign http://repository.maemo.org bora/free Release
Err http://repository.maemo.org bora/non-free Packages
 404 Not Found [IP: 200.216.69.249 80]
Ign http://repository.maemo.org bora/non-free Release
Hit http://repository.maemo.org bora/free Sources
Hit http://repository.maemo.org bora/free Release
Failed to fetch
http://repository.maemo.org/dists/bora/free/binary-arm/Packages.gz
404 Not Found [IP: 200.216.69.249 80]
Failed to fetch
http://repository.maemo.org/dists/bora/non-free/binary-arm/Packages.gz
404 Not Found [IP: 200.216.69.249 80]
Reading Package Lists... Done
W: Couldn't stat source package list http://repository.maemo.org
bora/free Packages
(/var/lib/apt/lists/repository.maemo.org_dists_bora_free_binary-arm_Packages)
- stat (2 No such file or directory)
W: Couldn't stat source package list http://repository.maemo.org
bora/non-free Packages
(/var/lib/apt/lists/repository.maemo.org_dists_bora_non-free_binary-arm_Packages)

2007/4/24, Kalle Vahlman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
2007/4/24, Leandro Melo de Sales <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> It seems that there is a error in the maemo armel repository since my
> scratchbox installation can resolve repository.maemo.org, but can't
> find Packages.gz due to the wrong URL **binary-arm** instand of
> **binary-armel**. Please, let me know if I am wrong!

Ah, no. That's not the repository being wrong, it's your target that
is broken (most likely). Apt gets the architechture from dpkg, and
apparently it's reporting "arm" although it should be "armel". You can
check this with dpkg-architecture.

So, it's a debian devkit problem, but as I don't know much about that,
I'm not sure about the cause...

--
Kalle Vahlman, [EMAIL PROTECTED]