-----Original Message-----
From: Antonio Gomes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

maybe same discussion at
http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-developers/2007-February/007762.html ?

On 5/1/07, Mike Cowlishaw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi, I have a Wiki running on my N800 using the usual configuration (for many
applications) of a TCP/IP server running on the local host address
(127.0.0.1) and an TCP/IP client on the same device.  (In this case an HTTP
web server and the Opera browser.)

While trying to test this on an aeroplane at the weekend -- with Wi-Fi
offline, of course -- the browser would not connect to the server.  I've
since experimented further and find a similar (or the same) problem occurs
online if no Wi-Fi connection is active.

This is a showstopper for my application as it means I cannot easily view my
data unless online and connected -- is there a fix/workaround?

Thanks -- mfc