Hi,

I'm trying to install the SDK. The license for maemo-sdk-nokia-binaries_3.1
says:

---
2.1 Subject to and in accordance with Clause 3 of this Agreement, Nokia

grants the Licensee a license to install and use Licensed Software on the

local hard disk(s) or other permanent storage media of up to five (5)

computers and use the Licensed Software on no more than five (5) computers

or terminals at a time for a period of 365 days from the first

installation.

---

If I understand it correctly, it allows me to use a significant part of SDK
for one year only. Huh?

 Jiri

--
Jiri Benc