Hi,

ext Erin Stadler wrote:
> The problem with the solution below is that you can still minimize the app
> and then you are stuck with a white screen with nothing left to do but
> restart it or re-flash it. Is there a way to let the desktop boot up but
> stop other applications from loading other than the browser, so essentially
> you keep the person from being to browse to anything other then the program
> you give them?

You need to:
- disable Desktop from starting and start only Browser
- and use the same policy for Browser as for Desktop so
  that it's restarted when user closes it (see desktop
  startup script)
- change Matchbox theme (xml file, documented in Matchbox site)
  so that window titlebar doesn't have minimize button

        - Eero