Am Montag 28 Mai 2007 schrieb Carlos GP:
> Hi, here a newbie!
>
> I'm trying to develop a sort of chat/video software, and I think C doesn't
> give me what I need exactly...

What is it that you need and cannot find?

> So my question is, can I develop in another languajes? Java, C++?

Yes, you can. I wouldn't recommend Java, use Python instead. You could use
C++, but with C your application will be smaller and have fewer dependencies.

C is the native language of the N770 and N800, if something cannot be done
in C, it cannot be done at all.

> So, does N800 support these ones? Do I have to prepare it for that? How?

You just install support for the language you'd like to use. Like any other
application. Have a look at the application catalog on maemo.org.

Hans