Kalle Valo wrote:
> "ext Long" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
>> my 770 wifi goes blind all in a sudden, I use a Dlink D614 without
>> any encry. reflash to OS from 2007 hack to 2006 betas and final, the
>> wifi remains blind all the time. tried to power off and detached the
>> battery for a day, still blind.
>
> What do you mean with blind? Please describe the symptoms in more
> detail. I couldn't understand from your description what's happening.
>
> Also, if possible, post the output of dmesg when this happens.

Kalle

There is additional background detail in a thread[1] that appeared on ITT, in
it I asked the OP to post in the developers mailing list as I had a hunch you
might be the best person to assist! :)

It seems as though the 770 WiFi worked for a short while (2 hours) but has
since failed to work at all - the 770 doesn't detect any networks despite
reflashing with previous, current and hacker edition 770 firmwares. Command
line tools appear to suggest the WiFi interface is a little confused[2].

1. http://www.internettablettalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6483
2. http://www.internettablettalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=49776#post49776