Hi

I am a Phd Student, looking for a possibility of running L4 (with linux on top)
in Nokia n800.

I read the notes: "how to compile kernel" on maemo.org but it seems to me that
they are talking of a particular kernel namely "kernel-source-2.6.12.3" and all
the documentation are in relevance to that. So, is it possible to simply get
the image of L4 for ARMv6 (with linux) and run it.

In particular, I want to know

1) Nokia n800 has a arm bootloader ?

2) What is wrong in saying, I can have .bin image of my (L4 with linux) kernel
(ofcourse for ARMv6 arch) and let the bootloader to boot ?

3) What if above is not possible, to flush off bootloader and install
bootloader from handheld.org namely from this website
"http://www.handhelds.org/handhelds-faq/getting-started.html"; and then use my
above image to boot... Will it going to work ?

Thanks in advance
Regards,
Kamal