Hello!
In short: I need printing!
I discovered that there _is_no_ CUPS package in N800
(while it does exist for Debian in general), and there
_is_ bluez-cups lib (even preinstalled on N800) for
printing via bluetooth. Why?
Does anyone know why CUPS isn't ported to N800 yet? I
believe it'd be a great feature for the tablet to print
pages from Opera and other devices. Maybe there are other
applications or libs to print data via Bluetooth?
I'm not an experienced Linux hacker so it's hard for me to
guess how hard it would be to port the CUPS to N800, did
anyone try this?

Any hints on printing on N800 appreciated.