On Tue, 2007-07-17 at 00:56 -0700, ext Ngurah wrote:
> Hi,
>   I just curious why there is no gstreamer rtsp element yet for
> N800. Is it enough if i just compile the gst-plugins-good on sbox then
> copy the needed rtsp library to N800 for getting working rtsp element
> on N800?

I don't know the reason why it's missing (maybe you'll find out after
trying :), but you surely could compile it on sbox.

At least it compiles fine, I just tried using (on ARMEL sbox):
$ apt-get build-dep gst-plugins-good0.10
$ apt-get source gst-plugins-good0.10
$ cd gst-plugins-good0.10-0.10.4-osso2
$ dpkg-buildpackage -b

It also compiles a bunch of other plugin packages so it takes a while.
The plugin is then found at  ./gst/rtsp/.libs/libgstrtsp.so

If you want to install it using dpkg, add line
usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10/libgstrtsp.so
To debian/gstreamer0.10-plugins-good.install before dpkg-buildpackage.
(I'm not 100% sure about this though).

- Jami Pekkanen