Simon Pickering wrote:
> I chose something relatively easy to make sure I didn't lose the will
> (battling against both the algorithm and the DSP oddities).
>
> Anyway, my hope is that this might show people that it's quite easy to
> use the dsp (for something simple at least), and to get people thinking
> of other ways of using it.

Wow, this is excellent.  Where does one download the TI DSP toolchain?

For my purposes I'd really just like to be able to do real-valued
1-dimensional FFT on the DSP, and it seems like there ought to be a
library or at least some reference code that implements this.  If this
exists and someone could point me to it I'd be very grateful.