I've got all of that in place as well.  It didn't start doing this until I
wedged the shell script in front of the startup of the Python.

I took out the shell script, replaced it with the main python script, and at
the top of the main python script I placed:

import sys
sys.path.append('/usr/lib/thummim/')

That way it could find it's include files stored in the other directory.
Everything works fine again, including the dbus integration and taskbar
icon.

On 8/13/07, Kemal Hadimli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey, glad somebody is peeking on our code :)

That's the Best way to learn!  What I want to do is learn how to do kinetic
scrolling without needing full screen mode.  Not a priority, but that's
something I hope to learn from your app soon.  Neat stuff.

The loading indicator should go away when you create the HildonProgram