Jeffrey Barish wrote:

> I have enabled multiple selection mode for a treeview.  On the desktop, I
> am able to make multiple selections by holding down the ctrl key while
> clicking on items in the treeview.  On the N800, there is no ctrl key.  To
> perform a multiple selection, the Nokia user guide says that I
> should "place the stylus on a non-highlighted item, and drag the stylus
> over the items".  When I follow these directions, only the first item gets
> selected.  I tried calling the treeview method set_rubber_banding(), but
> it doesn't exist on maemo.  How do I get the behavior described in the
> user guide?

I noticed that the Contacts application permits multiple selection using the
technique described in the user guide (touch and drag).  My application
does not, even though I enabled gtk.SELECTION_MULTIPLE on the
TreeSelection.  I'm guessing that there is a bug in PyGTK (which is what I
am using) whereas Contacts uses GTK.  Has anyone gotten multiple selection
to work using PyGTK?
--
Jeffrey Barish