Hello!

> But it wouldn't be too hard write one. There's only one request and
> reply IIRC. And osso-wlan sources are available, so you don't have to
> guess anything:

I now have some C++ code to poll the list of access points similar to
the way ooso-wlan does. On my desktop PC it seems however that I need
root rights to execute the underlying ioctl. Is this true for the
770/800, too? Do I thus need S-Bit for my application (and how do I do
this in my debian package?) or is there another way to gain the
necessary rights?

And yes, I do not want to do the DBus call but implement the code my
self...:-)

--
Gruß...
        Tim