Marius Vollmer escribió:
> ext Mario Sánchez Prada <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
>> ...and compiling hildon-application-manager without problem I can
>> perfectly run it but I can't get network connection so I'm not able
>> to install anything from the repositories using this program.
>
> Please try the 'assume-connection' setting, available in red-pill mode
> in the "Tools > Settings" dialog.  The AM is trying to get a
> network connection up, but that doesn't work in Scratchbox.

Thanks for your suggestion, but IMHO that doesn't fix the real problem
behind the scenes... I mean, why some applications (such as the
osso-xterm) can use a network connection inside the scratchbox while
hildon-app-mgr can't?

That's what really looks strange to me, and I didn't found a solution
yet, I just have to install applications from the commandline but I
still think that there should be a way to "fix" that, and I'd like to
find it.

Regards

Mario