Within my application, I am trying to bring the browser to the front in
response to a certain user action. The call I am using is:

osso_application_top(mvarAppCtx, "osso_browser", NULL);

However, nothing is happening in response to this call. My application
remains visible, and the browser does not come to the front of the display.
The question is, am I using the above call correctly (in particular, is the
application name correct for the browser)? Are there any restrictions on the
circumstances where I can expect this call to bring another application in
front of mine?

David Hazel