----- Alkuperäinen viesti -----
Lähettäjä: Darius Jack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Vastaanottaja: Teemu Nikkilä <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, maemo-developers@maemo.org
Lähetetty: La 13 Loka 2007 22:45:14
Aihe: Re: Can't find py-gpsbt for Gregale
Hi,

already emailed Luciano, developer of py-gpsbt 3 times.
Is it ported to OS2007 only ?
Tried to install on my Nokia 770
and failed

____________
Hi again, (to Luciano)

downloaded python2.5-gpsbt package
but on install the following packages are missing
libgpsbt >=0.1
libgpsbtmgr >=0.1
My OS is OS2006  not OS2006/HE
Do I really have to upgrade my OS
or is there any chance to download missing packages/libraries and install your
py gpsbt finally ?
Is yes, what rep is right ?

Thanks again.

Darius Jack

___

Hi all,

We have just released Python-GPSbt and Python-abook, providing access to
  GPS and address book data. Both modules are available through
Application Manager as separate packages. We will collect all user
opinions about them and possibly these packages will be included as part
of a new PyMaemo release.

GeoClue bindings will be provided as soon as it gets a bit more mature.
In fact its possible to access its API using D-Bus calls.

Finally, thanks to Eduardo Rocha for suggestions on how to improve py-gpsbt.

Regards,
Luciano
_____________
Wolf

Teemu Nikkilä <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hi,

I can not install Python-GPSbt or Python-abook from Application manager in a
fresh install of Gregale, the packages are not in the list of all available
applications. The repositories I have are:
  http://catalogue.tableteer.nokia.com/certified mistral user
http://catalogue.tableteer.nokia.com/non-certified&nbsp; mistral user
http://repository.maemo.org gregale free non-free
http://repository.maemo.org/extras gregale free non-free

I used these to install python2.5-runtime and ipython. What did I miss here?

Cheers,
Teemu

<Liitetiedosto:>