Hi All,

We need to select an open-source GUI library for system where it will
have 64MB of total flash and same RAM size running on the embedded
processor like OMAP/DaVinci with around 300MHz. The number of GUI
applications running will be only one main control application acting
as say recorder, player and streamer and other control
functionalities, think video server.

Does GTK+/X combination will be a nice fit for this flash, ram and cpu
speed budget? OR will be too bloated in terms of minimum
functionalities and single GUI application we need?

Flash will also have other software images like kernel, bootloader,
busybox, uclibc/glibc, boa like embedded webserver stored along with
the gtk+/x libraries and gui application.

Please give your suggestions/inputs. Thanx.

--
--Trilok Soni