>> - It feels reasonable to say that a project must have a garage page,
>>   in order to use the auto-builder.
>
> What about the myriad libraries that will be added to build all the
> random apps we want? Would each of these need a Garage page or could
> they all be grouped under the same page? I imagine most of these will
> be simple modifications (if they even need that) of existing debian
> packages and therefore a Garage project is probably overkill, a
> maintainer's email address ought to be enough.

Usually more than one project depend on some library, so if one project
has the "control" of that library, it might not be ideal - for example
library removal as unnecessary.. Booom.. other projects wont compile..

Separate projects for every library is too heavy. Maybe there could be a
project for shared libraries? Or even more I would like the idea that
the libraries would be there already waiting - the same way when I start
to devel on top of Debian - the need to go and make your own library
packages is quite minimal.It might be possible to autocompile most of
the Debian archive for Maemo. Then one could apt-get dependencies for
development or use.

--
VRe