Actually there is considerable confusion is not yet clear when it will be
distributed in europe the new n810. So what I understand many people want to
know when they can use the discount code that have obtained. If you have any
info ufficial let us know. They are all eager to test the new device

----
Antonio Di Cello
skype:rafanto
msn:[EMAIL PROTECTED]