Hi,
I am trying to install my .deb package on my device. I simply make .deb using
dpkg-buildpackage in my sratchbox (ARMEL target) and take the file to N800 and
try installing it by dpkg or even clicking on it. Doesnt work but same file
works for my SDK! Also I built the maemopad .deb package from the src code
available in the repository and then tried to install it on my device , didn;t
work ! so i kind of know that my other package doesnt have issues... I am
missing something else in the process.
I am getting the error as below.
It is like:

(Reading database ... 16712 files and directories
currently installed.)
Unpacking myapp (from myapp_1.0_armel.deb) ...
dpkg: error processing myapp_1.0_armel.deb
(--install):
corrupted filesystem tarfile - corrupted package
archive
myapp_1.0_armel.deb

Please help!