Hi,

I am starting development with maemo Chinook SDK and made some tests this
afternoon.

I wanted to install osso-xterm but noticed that on the repository there is
no .deb package, only sources in .tar.gz.
See for example: http://repository.maemo.org/pool/chinook/free/o/osso-xterm/

I tried to do the apt-get build-dep osso-xterm but it does not build the
depencies automatically. So I downloaded some dependencies manually and
noticed that many stuff under osso* dirs have no .deb package. libvte (under
vte dir) is another package without .deb which comes to my mind.
Is there any reason for this?

I searched the lists archives but without luck...

Thanks,

Nicolas.