On Nov 20, 2007 6:13 AM, Quim Gil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[snip]

> We are silently working to get all the exact dates you are waiting for.
> We will communicate them as soon as they are confirmed.
>
> Yes, I understand...

Is there anything you can do a little less silently? Such as comment
(or even *hint*) as to what the delay *is*? I'm sure hkwilliamson is
enjoying his device, but it's a little gauling to read the following
when there's no sign of a) the US developers being able to use the
codes for their store [when the N810 is supposedly launched in the US]
and b) there's no sign of it anywhere before December in Europe:

   http://www.internettablettalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=99047#post99047

Another sign of the growing frustration is the coincidence of two
blogs postings on this topic within seconds of each other on
planet.maemo (admittedly, one of them's mine ;-)).

Of course, I'm sure it's as frustrating to you having a finished
product and /not/ have it in the hands of your top/most lucky 500
users.

Anything you can share would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Andrew

--
Andrew Flegg -- mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  http://www.bleb.org/