* summary: gstreamer-dev cannot be installed due to package dependency to
pkg-config. But "pkg-config has no installation candidate" *

Hi,

I would like to built a gstreamer-plugin for the N800 from source.
Therefore I need gstreamer-dev installed.

I'm running scratchbox 1.0.7 on a debian host.

* This command works fine:
apt-get install gstreamer0.10-tools gstreamer0.10-plugins-base
gstreamer0.10-plugins-good

* This does not:
apt-get install libgstreamer-plugins-base0.10-dev
=> Message: ... "pkg-config but it is not installable"

==> apt-get install pkg-config
---- log start ---
[sbox-testtarget: ~/gst-mpsdec-plugin] > apt-get install pkg-config
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Package pkg-config is not available, but is referred to by another
package.
is only available from another source
E: Package pkg-config has no installation candidate
---- log end ---

"Package pkg-config has no installation candidate" ... But Why?

Am I missing a repository?
---- sources.list of scratchbox ---
deb http://repository.maemo.org/ bora free non-free
deb http://repository.maemo.org/extras bora free non-free