On Thu, 2007-12-20 at 22:18 +0100, Antonio Aloisio wrote:
> I've found kkito, a kde developer that probably has got interesting
> patches. But it's a old user, so it's unavailable. I'm trying to
> contact him...
> PS: Can i use Dbus to create Menus and to call/comunicate with
> On-Screen keyboard?
> (i don't know hildon well yet!)

The menus are just popup menus with a theme applied.

To communicate with the keyboard, use X properties.  There is a page on
the maemo wiki somewhere which somewhat documents the IPC, but the
framework is open source now so you can read the source.

Ross
--
Ross Burton                                 mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                          jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]