Juha Kallioinen wrote:
> ext Julius Luukko wrote:
>> Hello all,
>> make[1]: *** No rule to make target [EMAIL PROTECTED]@.po', needed by
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]@.gmo'.  Stop.
>>
>> This same happens also with maemopad, which is used as an example in
>> the Maemo Localization How-to [3], so this is not only a problem with
>> my package.
>
> Heh now I feel stupid responding so many times to your post. I tried
> compiling maemopad from the sources and it compiled fine without any
> modifications and without the doctools devkit.

Interesting. But do you have intltool installed if you don't have doctools?

> I wonder what could be the problem then...

My scratchbox is installed from bora installation and I seem to have
installed the following packages when I installed chinook

scratchbox-devkit-maemo3-1.0.1-i386.tar.gz
scratchbox-devkit-debian-1.0.9-i386.tar.gz
scratchbox-toolchain-cs2005q3.2-glibc2.5-i386-1.0.7-i386.tar.gz
scratchbox-toolchain-cs2005q3.2-glibc2.5-arm-1.0.7.2-i386.tar.gz
scratchbox-devkit-cputransp-1.0.2-i386.tar.gz

but directly untarring. So I don't seem to have updated devkit-doctools
then.

This is a 64 bit Fedora 6 system on AMD Turion, which made the initial
scratchbox installation a bit problematic.

--
Julius