Well, in all fairness, it's probably in Maemo's best interest to get the
codes working in the USA. There are probably quite a few devs buying devices
through the USA. They're only hurting themselves.

Yeah, I'm top posting. Get Gmail if you don't like it.

On 1/8/08, Rafael Proença <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Come on people!
> Is it frustrating? yes, it is. But if this is what takes to get a
> top-level device for less than half price it is being sold out there, I do
> not think that any one should complain, after all you did not signed a
> contract neither Nokia owns anything to you. Is it fair? maybe not, but what
> can we do?
>
> I think the best we can do is just wait (it is not like we had many
> choices, do we?) although it is painful. And besides, I do not think that
> the Maemo guys can not do much regarding this topic any more. They did the
> best they could, it is on Nokia's side now (not Maemo's).
>
> If someone do not want to wait, one can get a device for full price at a
> variety of stores.
>
> By the way, I am one of those who are waiting for USA stores to get my
> device using the device discount code from Maemo.
>
> --
> Rafael Proença

Jesse Guardiani
Software Developer / Sys Admin