Massimo Mund a écrit :
> I am trying to compile kryptpad for OS2008.
> Running ./autogen.sh works fine, but ./configure gives me:

>         checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
>         checking for pkg-config... /scratchbox/tools/bin/pkg-config
>         checking pkg-config is at least version 0.9.0... yes
>         checking for HILDON... configure: error: Package requirements
>         (hildon-libs >= 0.9.50 hildon-fm libossohelp) were not met:
>
>         No package 'hildon-libs' found
>         No package 'hildon-fm' found
>         No package 'libossohelp' found
>
>         Consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if
>         you
>         installed software in a non-standard prefix.
>
>         Alternatively, you may set the environment variables
>         HILDON_CFLAGS
>         and HILDON_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.
>         See the pkg-config man page for more details.
>
> So, any suggestions?

You can modify your configure.ac file to detect the hildon version
you're compiling for :

PKG_CHECK_MODULES(HILDON, hildon-1 >= 0.9.9 hildon-fm-2 hildon-help, \
     AC_DEFINE(HILDON, 1, [Version of hildon libraries]), \
     [AC_DEFINE(HILDON, 0, [Version of hildon libraries]) \
     PKG_CHECK_MODULES(HILDON, hildon-libs >= 0.9.50 hildon-fm
libossohelp)])
AC_SUBST(HILDON_CFLAGS)
AC_SUBST(HILDON_LIBS)

Then in your source file you can use