Hi Trilok,

Can u provide me information how to install development package on windows
for N800?
I have to develop a DSP processing and GUI interface using java language for
N800 nokia
series. My objective is to take predefined raw data and doing DSP processing
and then
for display provide GUI on N800 nokia handheld.

I have gone through all information and links but i am totally new to this
field and
don't know about debian packages.

Can u provide step by step procedure?

Thanks and Regards,