All,
I have run into a strange problem when compiling and runnning my app under
scratchbox(chinnok-armel target).
When I run the app from command line it core dumps. As I am not sure how to
anayse the core dump I went back to basics and started stripping out code until
it worked.
I finallly got it to run but only after I removed some large variable
declarations (6 of them at around 786032 bytes each).
This leads me to belive that I have run into a stack size problem and so I am
asking here if anyone can advise on what the limits are ?

I also have quite a lot of static declarations on the heap

Regards,
-Chris Dobbs