Hi,

IIRC, page_size and finish_status values were hardcoded in open
chinook release timeframe. But it has been fixed in latest versions
(microb svn). I am running microb-engine/eal from the svn (latest
snapshot) , ran your example and things worked fine:

* start, title, stop, url changed signals got fired fine (see console
output bellow)

Start Loading signal, with url: file:///bin
Url changed signal, new url is: file:///bin
MOZMOZEAL:title_changed_cb:1698: Embed:0x822c878, Title: 'file:///bin'
Title changed signal, new title is: file:///bin
Url changed signal, new url is: file:///bin
Finished Loading signal with status 0, and page size 4255

* page_size is properly shwon for each load.

* file:/// page was rendered properly and I am able to browser through
links (local folders).

So try building microb-engine/eal and browser-eal by your hands from
the svn ...  issues are fixed.

regards

--
--Antonio Gomes