Merrick Fonnesbeck wrote:

> I am wondering, as a newcomer to creating software on Maemo for the
> Nokia N800 series devices, if there is any detailed tutorials anywhere
> on how to transfer applications created onto a device and how to
> create debian packages to deploy and install on the devices.  I've
> done some searching and not found enough of what I need.  The more
> detailed, the better, since I am very new and unlearned when it comes
> to Linux and device development.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.
>
> Mfonnesbeck

The packages are standard Debian packages - use the regular Debian
tools, from within Scratchbox, to build packages.  To transfer, well,
get the .deb from point a (scratchbox) to point b (device) somehow -
email, usb, bluetooth, eventually a repository.  You might like to
search for the Debian New Maintainer's Guide.

Ryan