I am developing on Windows XP, and so I downloaded and installed the
Maemo SDK VMware appliance application and got the EclipseIDE up and
created a simple application.  Now I am looking to port it to my N810,
and I was told to use Debian Package manager/application to create a
Debian package to port it over.  The question is, where is it located or
how can I get to it?  If it's not on the image, how can I get it
downloaded and installed so that I can use it?  I have not been able to
get internet access working on the image, so that might present a
problem.  Anyone who can help it would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Mfonnesbeck

Maemo SDK VMware Appliance   http://maemovmware.garage.maemo.org/