Hi everyone,

I've got some trouble in app integration after i finished my simple python
script on maemo 3.2.  As the tutorial says, I wrote a .desktop file and a
.service file for integration with Maemo AF. Unfortunately it didn't seem to
work.  My app doesn't start after a long time 'loading'.  I referred
to some materials on libosso reference for python and tried to modify
these files a little
bit, but the consequence remained the same.  When I transfer all the files
to scratchbox and run it, sbox tells an information: 'we could not read
lowmem page stats'.  What is it supposed to mean??

Here is the script code and integration file I've written.  Is there any
place wrong??

#Here is the Python script name: pymaemo
# nothing but a hildon.Window
#!/usr/bin/env python2.5

import gtk
import hildon
import osso

class TestWindow( hildon.Program ) :
    def __init__( self ) :
        hildon.Program.__init__( self )
        self.window = hildon.Window()
        self.window.set_title( 'pymaemo demo' )
        self.window.connect( 'delete_event', lambda *w: gtk.main_quit() )
        self.window.show()

if __name__ == "__main__" :
    osso_c = osso.Context( 'python_for_maemo', '1.0', False )
    window = TestWindow()
    gtk.main()

# Here is the desktop file name: python_for_maemo.desktop
[Desktop Entry]
Version='1.0'
Encoding=UTF-8
Name=Python for Maemo Demo!
Exec=/usr/bin/pymaemo
Type=Application
X-Osso-Service=python_for_maemo
X-Osso-Type=application/x-executable

# Here is the service file name : python_for_maemo.service
[D-BUS Service]
Name=com.nokia.python_for_maemo
Exec=/usr/bin/pymaemo

Finally, I copied the python script to /usr/bin/, desktop file to
/usr/share/application/hildon/
and service file to /usr/share/dbus-1/services.  That's all what I did
in desktop
integration.  Did I miss something or do something wrong here?  Thanks
for your advice in advance