Hi developers,

While talking about a 'better' extras repository, Misha, Ed and I have
come up with some questions that we would like to have answered. We have
created a small survey (only 10 yes/no statements) at our new project page
on garage.

This survey will help giving us better insight into what problems a
developer faces when publishing a package. With the results, we hope to be
able to prioritize and better focus our work.

We would like developers with their own repository and developers using
the extras repositories to do our survey at:
https://garage.maemo.org/survey/survey.php?group_id=602&survey_id=13

Our new project page can be found at:
https://garage.maemo.org/projects/extras-cauldron/

- Niels

PS. More info about our current efforts will be published here soon.