[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Maemo team is happy to announce beta release of maemo Eclipse
> Integration. This beta version has been released to get feedback from
> maemo community before final release.

That looks pretty nice... will test soonish. In the mean time, a couple
of comments:

First, I can't help commenting on the Pluthon and Esbox websites. Ajax
may have its place, but breaking the back button on a normal web page is
a big no-no in my books (just try the top menus).

Second, I've been meaning to file a bug report on maemo-pc-connectivity
for a couple of days, but didn't know where [1]. Is there a bugzilla
component or a garage project?

And third, here's the bug:

> Maemo PC Connectivity components can be installed from maemo extras
> repository. e.g. install maemo-pc-connectivity version 0.1 package to
> the Internet Tablet.

Your package does not comply with packaging guidelines, specifically the
 the part about Section-fields [2] and so is part of the problem that
makes Application Manager categories unusable [3]. I suggest changing
the current section ("user/devel") to something that is in line with the
guidelines.

Note that I'm not saying we don't need a "development" category. I'm
saying you should propose new categories on the list before using them.

Thanks,
  Jussi

1: apologies if I actually have filed this somewehere already. I've
filed more than a dozen bugs on the same subject during the last few
days, so my memory my have failed.
2:
http://maemo.org/development/documentation/how-tos/4-x/making_application_packages.html#sections
3: http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg08732.html