Hi, folks

I found a problem in using hildon.window.add_toolbar(). I am not sure
whether it is a bug or my misunderstanding in GTK+ concept. I've learnt
GTK+ for only several couple of weeks, so your advice or opinion is
welcomed.

In my python script code, I created a gtk.Toolbar widget and some
gtk.ToolButton widgets in it. I showed the toolbar and every widget the
toolbar contains, and finally add it into hildon.window using
hildon.window.add_toolbar(). When run my script, the button disappear from
the toolbar. On contrast, when I add hildon.window.show_all() in my code,
every button showed in the right place. So MUST I call
hildon.Window.show_all() instead of call every widget's show() if I want to
use toolbar in my app?

Thanks in advance~

Chenkai