The standard OS2008 system includes libopenobex1 (version 1.3osso5).  However,
it doesn't seem to work for bluetooth for me.  Can anyone confirm whether or
not the bluetooth support was built in?  If not, I will submit a maemo bug
asking for bluetooth support to be included in future.

I am trying to get phone synchronisation working (using OpenSync SyncML) and I
need Obex over BT.  I have built my own version of libopenobex1 (version 1.3)
using the source from the Open OBEX project, built with both BLUEZ and USB
support.  This seems to work (or, at least, get me further) for OpenSync.
Does anyone know of any problems I will have if I use that version instead of
the OS2008 version (i.e. what issues were fixed in the "osso5" subversion)?

What is the recommendation for how to distribute OpenSync with this version of
libopenobex?  My guess, at the moment, is that I probably need to statically
build my own libopenobex into the opensync image as I presume I shouldn't try
to replace the system libopenobex.

Graham