On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 1:33 PM, Marius Vollmer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  I am sure you notice the conflict here: whatever list you come up with
>  will be unsuitable for someone.  You want strict policy enforcement,
>  based on community 'feelings'.  How can that work?

I guess we are talking about the package manager right?
on the cli and on the website it is all different and we do not depend
on the Sections field

I would like a search option in the package manager. that would make
me agnostic to the importent result of this disc
I do get very furstrated when I use something else then the "all" button

greetings