Please read the following
from
http://approsoftware.com/en/aboutus.html

open-source software based on Linux OS is being sold as a commercial product
http://approsoftware.com/en/howtobuy.html

About us

Alfanet sp. z o.o. is a Wroclaw-based Polish company, operating since 1996 as an ISP, as well as provider of solutions based on Open-Source Software and Linux operating system. We offer to our customers such services as Web hosting, domain registration and maintenance, design of Web applications and Web pages, network security and wireless Internet access.

Alfanet also designs and sells specialized APPro software for Access Points based on

                                    *******

RTL8186 and Atheros chipsets. This software increases functionality and value of Access Points. APs with the new firmware can replace more expensive Access Points  as well as other network devices (bandwidth managers, firewalls, watchdogs). This can bring significant savings related not only to hardware purchases, but also the time needed to work with this extra hardware. Our software also increases network security and its performance. Additionally APPro makes it possible to customize ISP's offer to current demands, which translates to better customer satisfaction.

Alfanet, SP. z o.o.

ul. Bulwar Ikara 29A/2
54-130 Wrocław
Poland