On Tue, 2008-05-06 at 03:59 +0200, pancake wrote:

> I didn't tried prelude or libferris on arm yet. but i found quite interesting
> the use of the diablo toolkit for optimizing binaries at linkage time.

The one show stopper here is, from their home page:
  "Diablo only works on statically linked programs. We are looking into
supporting dynamically linked programs, but support for this is not yet
completed."

Most of the time I try to put functionality into libferris itself
keeping the clients fairly small. Static linking a large collection of
clients would cause a large amount of bloat in the storage needed.

But I'll have a tinker with diablo anyway :)