Hello my freiend,

what makes you to spam about

Nokia Internet Tablet Google Group.

Any forum is just forum.

Google Group is an excellent place for running public forums.

Don't be evil, take it easy.

Does it mean you work for a competitive service ?

Nokia Internet Tablet GG has a potential as a multimedia forum,

offering www, files, multimedia like video, audio and discussion.

Excellent challenging opportunity .
Work is under way to provide live coverage for Linux/ Open Source and Nokia
Internet Tablet events.
You are welcome to join.
BTW.
Software Section can be provided as GG files section if you wish.

Darius

Nokia Internet Tablet Google Group

http://groups.google.com/group/nokia-internet-tablet?hl=en