Hi,

ext Vivia Nikolaidou wrote:
> I was one of the winners of the N810 discount code contest (being a
> developer of aMSN) and I'm having serious issues with it. Mainly the
> Spanish Nokia store is to blame, but I am sick and tired of calling
> them and I'd like to get some help.

With all the respect, the terms of the program estated clearly that you
had to be based in one of the supported countries. If you weren't you
still could apply and have chances of getting a discount code, at your
own risk.

Only the Nokia shop can deal with your problems. Please insist with them.

> The best thing to
> do would be to find a way to ship directly to Greece, from any Nokia
> store.

Nokia shops can't ship out of their countries due to commercial reasons.
 There is also a lot of fraud attempts on online purchases and this is
why they tend to have strict policies on payments with credit cards.

We understand all this is uncomfortable for you, but please also
understand that you decided to go through the unsupported path.

--
Quim Gil
marketing manager, open source