Is it possible to run usbcontrol from the command line?
I would like to be able to run it whenever I boot.
The idea would be to turn the n800 into an appliance
which is a USB host.  Obviously it would make a lousy
appliance if it came up in the wrong mode after a boot.
--
Allen Brown
http://brown.armoredpenguin.com/~abrown