> On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 11:24:24PM +0200, Andrea Grandi wrote:
>> I continue here a discussion you can find in this post:
>> http://pvanhoof.be/blog/index.php/2008/06/24/big-day-for-modest-and-tinymail
>> (Just read the comments).
> <snip>
>> Please let me know what do you think about it.
>
> I want all the messages, and I want them in threaded view.  I believe
> Modest does the former, but not the latter.

Well, Modest always retrieve all the email headers which is probably
what you want. And regarding the threaded view, it's not possible for
the moment, because tinymail only provides a plain model implementation
that does not allow a threaded view. By the way, take into account the
screen size constraints in which Modest runs, a threaded view won't be
very useful in such a small screen.

Br.