one kind question

from http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_MPlayer

set a pipe
# mkfifo /home/usr/.mplayer/pipe
and
# mplayer -slave -idle -input file=/home/usr/.mplayer/pipe
opens
Can't stat /homeusr/.mplayer/pipe:
No such file or directory

[MENU] Can't open menu config file: /home/user/.mplayer/menu.conf
Menu inited: /etc/mplayer/menu.conf

and opened menu option ???

closed xterminal
and no # prompt

how to close pipe or send what string to bring xterminal prompt back and close
a pipe ?
Need another file manager to access .player/pipe and remove it (was empty) ?
as opening xterminal it redirects stdout/in and I can't open any gui
application.
On closing xterminal gui apps open
mplayer crashes opening avi file
maemo is deadly slow now