Hi All,

I'm facing a strange problem while using GTK+ Dialog box
I've used two dialogs one in IF and other in ELSE

if (some condition)
{
 GtkWidget *dialog1 = gtk_message_dialog_new (main_window,
                                 GTK_DIALOG_DESTROY_WITH_PARENT,
                                 GTK_MESSAGE_QUESTION,
                                 GTK_BUTTONS_YES_NO,
                                 "Send file to server %s?",
                                 filename);
result = gtk_dialog_run (GTK_DIALOG (dialog1));
gtk_widget_destroy (dialog1);
}

else
{
GtkWidget *dialog2 = gtk_message_dialog_new (main_window,
                                 GTK_DIALOG_DESTROY_WITH_PARENT,
                                 GTK_MESSAGE_QUESTION,
                                 GTK_BUTTONS_YES_NO,
                                 "Download file %s?",
                                 filename);
result = gtk_dialog_run (GTK_DIALOG (dialog2));
gtk_widget_destroy (dialog2);
}

However if I use just a single dialog box at a time, everything works
fine.
I've used gdk_threads_enter() and gdk_threads_leave() whereever possible.
these dialog boxes are created on 'select' event of CList so i cannot use
gdk_threads_enter() and gdk_threads_leave().

I need to have few more dialog boxes, but using only 2 is causing problems
of application crash.
Can anybody address this issue?

thanks and regards
Arvind