I have written a simple video conferencing application that streams
video from one Nokia n8x0 device to another. I have each device
streaming from the camera to the other device and the other device
displaying in a large frame the incoming video, and the outgoing video
being displayed in a small frame of what the other person is seeing.

What I would like to do is display a flipped or mirrored version of the
outgoing video so that the person can orient themselves appropriately to
the camera for the conference.  Anybody know how to do this in GSteamer?
Please let me know your ideas.  I have heard of a Flip plug-in of the
Good GST plug-ins, but I can't find any information on how to use it or
program it.

Thanks.

MFonnesbeck